PRB CORE VALUES:
- Mutual respect: Entailing us to recognize the instinctive worth of all people and the value of diversity.
- Impartiality and Fairness: Entailing us to work and to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, geographic location.
- Truthfulness and Transparency: Ensuring at all levels for the helpfulness of our actions and open in our judgments and communications with others.
- Solidarity with the underprivileged: Immobilized and disqualified will be the only unfairness in our obligation to the fight against poverty.
- Courage of sincerity: Entailing us to be creative and radical, bold and innovative – without fear of failure – in pursuit of making the greatest possible impact on the causes of poverty.
- Liberty and submissiveness: Be impartial to any religious or party-political connection in our presentation and behavior, recognizing that we are part of a wider alliance against poverty
Independent of political, ethnic or religious objectives. PRB promotes the protection of humanitarian space.
We provide assistance on the basis of need, regardless of race, creed or nationality addressing the rights of vulnerable groups, particularly women and girls.
PRB follows a set of Programming Principles in our emergency, rehabilitation and long-term development work.
PRB ‘s principles are aligned with those of many other humanitarian agencies, and include:
- Promote empowerment
- Work in partnership with others ·
- Ensure accountability and promote responsibility
- Address discrimination
- Promote the non-violent resolution of conflicts
- Seek sustainable results
Our Six Program Outcome Areas.
- Economic Empowerment
- Food and Nutrition Security and Climate Change Resilience
- Humanitarian and disaster Response
- Strengthen agriculture and livestock productivity for farmers
- Infrastructure building, irrigation and renewable energy
- Education and promote awareness